Prescription For The Day™
"Ultimaxx Health Executive and former NFL Player To Conduct Football Camp For High Schoolers"
Dallas, Texas: Byron Williams, formerly of the NY Giants, President of the NFLPA-Retired Players (Dallas-Fort Worth region) and Vice President of Sports Relations for Ultimaxx Health will conduct a free football camp during Super Bowl 51 weekend.
This camp is designed to offer real life experiences in an environment where invaluable skills is taught for beneficial results and will be held on February 4th from 10:00am - 2:00pm CST at Booker T Washington High School (119 E 39th St. Houston, TX 77018).
“I'm inspired by a common belief that each child, teacher, principal, can automatically relate to athletes coming back into their community to help fill the gaps,” says Williams. “Our mission is to stress the importance of education, good health, goal setting to change the lives of future generations. We do this through special events such as camps, youth rallies and healthcare screenings. It's our game plan to provide answers to all.”
Other NFL players that have been involved in the football camps include:
- Scooter McGruder (Green Bay Packers, Miami Dolphins, San Francisco 49ers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New England Patriots)
- Cliff Odom (Cleveland Browns, Baltimore Ravens, Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins)
- Lemuel Stinson (Chicago Bears, Atlanta Falcons)
- Kelvin Edwards (New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys)
- Roosevelt Collins (Miami Dolphins)
- Patrick Jackson (Atlanta Falcons)
- Preston Taylor (Buffalo Bills)
High school students can still register at: Super Bowl Football Camp.
About Ultimaxx Health:
Ultimaxx Health strives to develop innovative solutions to pressing public health problems, with a key emphasis on the epidemic of prescription painkiller abuse and improving the general health and well-being of humanity “Naturally”. Learn more at www.UltimaxxHealth.org.
Director of Public Relations and Communications