Mind and Body Health Solutions, LLC
Advyndra, formulated by osteopathic physician and psychiatrist Dr. Germaine Hawkins, D.O., is a proprietary blend of important amino acids and B vitamins necessary for neurotransmitter production and functioning in the central nervous system - serotonin, dopamine, and norepinephrine. Neurotransmitter imbalances are directly linked to depression, anxiety, poor cognition, memory loss, Parkinson’s, addictive disorders and insomnia. Conventional treatment of these disorders, though effective, focus primarily on transport of these neurotransmitters within the brain synapses. Advyndra focuses on replenishing first with hopes of giving you the optimal chance of optimal mental functioning.
- Physician Formulated
- Clinically proven ingredients
- No sexual side effects
- Potential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Replenish amino acids and B vitamins to support treatment success
Advyndra is not FDA approved for the treatment of any medical or psychiatric condition nor is its use intended to diagnose or treat any illness. Do not take this supplement without physician supervision.
THE PROPRIETARY BLEND
ESSENTIAL B VITAMINS
Research shows that decreased levels of B complex vitamins may contribute to feelings related to depression and anxiety. Supplementation of the essential B vitamins B6, B9 and B 12 can directly enhance the availability of the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine in the brain. B vitamins also play an important role in metabolizing neuro-toxic chemicals that have been linked to anxiety, anger, dyscontrol and depression.
1. Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate, the biologically active form of B6, is 10 times more effective than pyridoxine and is useful in autism, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), migraines and premenstrual syndrome.
2. 5 MTHF (B9), the metabolically active form of folic acid, is important as 60% of Americans have genetically inefficient enzymes to convert folate into its active form. 5-MTHF is important in the production of dopamine, epinephrine, norepinephrine, L-DOPA, serotonin and estrogen.
3. Methylcobalamin (B12) supplementation helps with increasing energy, concentration and slowing aging. It is also vital for proper function and development of the brain, nervous system and blood cells. Coupled with 5 MTHF can decrease dementia risk.
Trimethylgycine (betaine) is an organic amino acid that via methylation has the following benefits
Leads to natural production of S-adenosyl-methionine (SAMe,) an alternative treatment for depression.
Decreases homocysteine, an amino acid which is linked to heart disease and neuropsychiatric illness.
Potential antioxidant properties and boosts energy.
N-acetyl L-tyrosine * is an important amino acid that boosts neurotransmitters dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine.
Dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine are important in regulating mood and behavior.
Acetyl-L-tyrosine supplementation may enhance mental alertness.
Potential sleep support as tyrosine is beneficial in serotonin production. Serotonin balance is important in restful sleep.
For more information visit: www.hawkinspsychiatry.com